Daniel B Bamber is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal information collected by Daniel B Bamber will not be transferred to or shared with any third party without your consent. Daniel B Bamber uses safe, secure third-party provider technology to protect your personal information.
Personal information may be used by Daniel B Bamber to communicate with his clients and subscribers, fulfil orders, improve customer service and also for editorial purposes. Daniel B Bamber may also use personal information to send updates about new products and promotions. Users may unsubscribe from these updates at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email addresses submitted to Daniel B Bamber will remain the private property of Daniel B Bamber and will not be sold to any third party.
Protection of Daniel B Bamber Website.
I may use or disclose Personal Information or Prospect Information without your consent in certain circumstances:
- If I am required by law or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, or other government entity, or by court rules concerning the production of records;
- If I have reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of my users or others;
- If I have reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being, or is about to be committed;
- If it is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to me;
- If the information is public;
- For other reasons allowed or required by law.